Just some notes one night in Kiev
Night Kiev... Quite a beautiful place. At least the center and Podol areas.
Sitting in the cafe, sipping mohito and waiting for my algae rolls (they are like sushi but filled with pickled algae).
Just came back from Khreschatik where life is burning. Some people playing guitar on the street, some singing and dancing to it, some slowly walking up and down the street looking for some company for tonight. Mostly arabs, they are probably 70% of the total sex-seeking guys. And a girl wants to really turn her head away when they are in the vicinity, because they like to pick up like every other female they see.))
Of course, not all arabs are like that. But those wondering around Kiev's main square are.
And there seems to be more of them as the weather gets warmer. Arab season on Khreschatik! lol)))
A dialogue with one of them today:
- I really like black hair! Black hair looks so nice.
- Hmm, I see. But sorry, I don't sell black hair. If you need some you gotta look elswhere.))
- No, I meant you are beautiful with your black hair. I like beautiful women and I'm looking for some company tonight, Im very lonely!
- Yeah, I could tell. You're hunting
- Yeah, hunting, but in a good meaning of this word
- What would be a bad meaning for it?
- Well ... I'm hunting and its not like I'm planning on using you or smth...
- Oh yeah? Come on, everybody is using everybody else, that's life
- Well, yeah, but in a good sense, you know like they say 'I scratch ur back, u scratch mine'
- I know that expression. Thank you, but no, thank you. Good luck in your hunting, Im sure ull find somebody))
Haha. Scratching backs... I think he meant not exactly scratching and not precisely backs...
Kiev is nice. Becoming more and more convenient, too. For example, more taxis started accepting credit cards. And more cafes are now offerring netbooks with wi-fi internet for rent.
So here I am using one.
Anyway, enough of algae rolls and mohito, I think I'll go fix a water-pipe for myself and watch a movie.